Kimi-Hana – A Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante

Hello fellow bloggers! I am happy and proudly to announce that finally, I have acquired something that I have planned long long ago! Finally, I have now my own domain name!! *confetti showers* I realize I should have bought it way back before, right at the moment I had my first job pay or so. Anyways, I’ve done it. Bought it and finally it’s mine! 😀 I’m still hosted under technowish.net though planning to buy hosting plans as well in the near future 🙂

Kimi-Hana.net was part of my 2009 wishlist and since during that time, I was still in college, young, I had no money or savings, it was a pending wishlist that I still wanted to have. Apparently, for those past years waiting, I consistently checked whether this is still available or not, luckily until before I bought it, it was still available and that makes me happy because no one is thinking of having this domain name. Only me 😀 It was meant to be XD, so January 27, 2017, I decided to get my very own domain name. I of course asked guidance from my very good host, Ate Rozeh on things I need to do. Thank you so much!

A little info about Kimi-Hana, if you’re into YAOI (because I do, BIGTIME! HARD! FUJOSHIT HERE!), you probably haved watched Junjou Romantica. Yes, the opening song of their Anime is entitled KIMI=HANA (You=Flower) by PIGSTAR . I fell in love with that song but at first but I didn’t realize that I wanted Kimi-Hana just yet. When I started blogging thru getting hosted, I was thinking of a favorable domain name and Kimi-Hana just popped right away liked that. Other choices were hoshizora.net (but not available anymore), baklangpusa.net (though I am not sure if I should really get this name) and strawberryavalanche.net (also not available XD)

Kimi-Hana.net was bought in namecheap.com which was recommended by Ate Rozeh 🙂 I feel like I trust her very much since she’s far more experienced than me and very good at these things 😀 Thank you again 🙂

Another thing I wanna share is last Saturday, I went out with some friends to have good food. We ate our dinner at A Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante which is located in lower grounds, Megamall.

Actually, it’s my 3rd time here. My good friend Shana introduced this place to me and I just keep on coming back. The food is so good, too much and a comfortable place to dine with. I’ve only tried the SM Megamall branch but I believe they have other branches as well 🙂 If you’re looking for a place to eat with less people, long lines or crowd, consider going here. I don’t know why but this is a very good restaurant but few people dine in here XD The price, it’s not cheap not expensive either. Average I must say but the servings are worth it! Anyway, I still recommend it 😀 This is a place to consider if you wanted to eat right away in SM Megamall 😀

The place is simple yet cozy. Yep, for my 3rd time, still few people dine in here. I wonder in other branches? Maybe not? 🙂
This painting (or not), the guy looks like Sylvester Stallone XDDD HAHAHA!

We ordered this platter. I forgot the first word but this ends with “platter”. It has fries, buffalo wings, fried breaded crab sticks and cheese balls. So yummeh! (Price: 375)
This is Meat Sauce Parmiagna. We usually ordered Seafood Pasta Parmiaga but we decided to change that. It’s good!~ the cheese and the sauce and really big serving. Good enough to feed 3 people! (Price: 320)

We didn’t change our Pizza. We still love Seafood Pesto Pie! Seafood overload and cheese overload! This is Small by the way. Enough to feed 3-6 people. We also asked them to make it to 6 slices 😀  (Price: 350)
Pizzamazing!!!
Yup, I very love this pizza XD If you’re not allergic to any seafoods, you should try this! 😀
Let’s dig in!
Parmesan Cheese. I live for you!!! #cheeselover

That’s for our dinner! I’ll keep on coming back here to try their other menu 😀 And I’ll share it with you guys 🙂 You can visit A Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante in SM Megamall, it’s located in lower grounds, near food court and Savory, where Bubble Tea is located. Just walk past it at the very end 🙂

Also, the meal isn’t complete without dessert!!! St. Marc Cafe saves our craveness 🙂

We crave for yogurt/ice cream so this Strawberry Milk Parfait is perfect! And that’s my Choco Banana Smoothie 😀
Lovely isn’t it?
I’ll end this post with us! Thanks for reading!

18 Comments

1. Euri

January 30, 2017 at 11:40 am

Yay to yur new domain!!! ♥ I’ve updated your link! ♥

1. Euri

January 31, 2017 at 10:39 pm

OMG, ang cool nito. Nakikita ko na yung mga reply niyo from my WordPress account~ :3

1. Xian Ico

February 1, 2017 at 8:23 pm

AHAHAHA!! True. Naka-install din ba sayo si WP sa fone? Mas cool XD LOLZ XD

1. Euri

February 6, 2017 at 11:03 pm

Yea~ Hindi na ako gaanong gumagamit ng computer sa bahay, nakakatamad magbukas ng PC. Mobile na lang, most of the time.

2. Nelson

January 30, 2017 at 11:52 am

Whoa! Domain is eight years in the making! Good that you finally bought it. Link updated!

I must agree about A Veneto not getting full; I have no memory of it. Hit me up when you visit Megamall on a weekday. I work just next to it.

1. Xian Ico

January 31, 2017 at 1:05 am

Sorry naman, I think I was waiting for the right time and really prepared about it. So I guess yung pagkukuro-kuro ko ng 8years made me prepared enough XDDD AHAHAHA! Honestly, I just need fvcking confidence XDD AHAHAHA!

Which branch you went to? Megamall din ba? Yuh, wondering why? Maybe the location? But Savory just behind them is always jampack XD Anyways, diba inuman dapat tayo? 😀 Hehehe~

1. Nelson

January 31, 2017 at 5:25 pm

Yep, Megamall din. Onga, kelan na?! 😀

1. Xian Ico

January 31, 2017 at 10:23 pm

HAHAHA! Set muna at kung sino mga sasama? LOL! XD

3. ladymyx18

January 30, 2017 at 9:10 pm

Congratulations on your achievement! 😀 Im so happy for you. In time, I wish I can also purchase a domain for my blog 😀 Oh, that resto looks interesting. We only have one stop when we are in Megamall, it is the House of Katsu, none other than Yabu 😀

1. Xian Ico

January 31, 2017 at 1:08 am

Yay! Thank you! You should have na rin 😀 It’s been a long time since you’ve blog diba? 🙂 I never thought it was just an easy process once you’ve acquired it. I should really have done it before but oh well XD Hahaha! Looking forward for your own domain name as well 😀

I haven’t tried House of Katsu and Yabu yet 😭😭😭 puro plano pa lang~ maybe next time 😀

1. ladymyx18

February 16, 2017 at 11:07 pm

It is like more than 8 years already. I had domain names but wasnt able to sustain them, every year, nawawalan ako ng budget then bigla ko na lang malalaman, others purchased it na 🙁

4. Michelle

January 31, 2017 at 8:09 am

Congrats on your new url name! And those pictures…*drools*

1. Xian Ico

January 31, 2017 at 10:24 pm

YAY! Thank you Michelle <3

5. Mija Vera

February 7, 2017 at 3:18 pm

Love the domain name!!! Congrats on the domain – nothing better than that fresh new start with a .net!!!! XD So happy for you!!!

P.S…..now I want pizza ….oooo ;o;

6. Sakura

February 11, 2017 at 3:47 pm

Yup, I play the violin which explains violinstar in my domain. Hehe. Are you interested to exchange links?

7. Claudine

February 17, 2017 at 10:17 pm

Congrats on your new domain name! 🙂 It feels so good to finally have your own domain and space in the internet, right? 😉

Eeeeep! I love A Veneto so much! I haven’t been to the one in Megamall but I have been to their other branches. I love their food so, so much! This post made me crave for their pasta~

8. Joy

February 24, 2017 at 12:44 am

Yaaaaaaaaaas your own domain name!! Congrats! 😀 I’ve actually heard of that manga but haven’t read it. Also I hope you enjoyed your food it looks really nice 🙂