Cosplay Carnival 2017 D-1

Hello Everyone! Last Saturday I went to Cosplay Carnival with my dear friend Bhelle and CJ to meet and pursue our planned Touhou Project cosplay group. This time we met new fellow Touhou cosplayers and real avid fans ๐Ÿ˜€ Though Bhelle and I haven’t really played the game and have a little knowledge about it but we did research for our characters for that ๐Ÿ˜€ I went as Momiji Inubashiri and my friends as Aya Shameimaru and Marisa Kirisame Touhovania ver. (genderbend)

This is actually my 2nd time cosplaying Momiji in a CosEvent. The first one we launched our Touhou Cosgroup was with my Accenture Friends (APCC) during Cosplay Mania 2015. Well, I kinda missed it and it’s been a very long time since I cosplayed so we decided to joined this new Touhou Cosgroup we found on FB. It’s sad that some of my friends in ACN who cosplayed Touhou weren’t able to come. I hope next time we could cosplay again together and meet other fellow Touhou Cosplayers~! ๐Ÿ™‚

The event wasn’t really as huge as Cosplay Mania. It only occupies 1 Hall. You can pretty much look around easily. There are booths of course and artist lane ๐Ÿ™‚ but not that many~ Lots of people but I doubt much more on Day 2 XD

Below are some of the pictures I took during the event. We only went on day1 since I have work overtime on Sunday ๐Ÿ™

Ticket for the event cost 259PHP
Found some Neko Atsume stuffs! I want to buy but too out of the budget! XDD AHAHAHA!

I FOUND YAOI STUFF!!! This is the only YAOI booth I saw on the event~ and that Hidoku Shinaideeee!!! Ugh~ Where is money?!?!?
Hello to this Gundam~ This is my friend Bhelle. I have her modeled on during the event for my blog instead of me XD
THESE YOI JACKETTTSS!!! I was going to buy one! Like really I am prepared but the Red Russia was already out of stock ๐Ÿ™ I want Viktor’s so much ๐Ÿ™
Some cool Cat shirts ๐Ÿ˜€
And we saw Alodia ๐Ÿ˜€ She has a free meet and greet and promoting for the Ghost in the Shell movie coming this March 29 ๐Ÿ™‚ She’s so pretty and small! OMG! XD

Actually we came really late. Since MRT wasn’t really cooperative that time ๐Ÿ™ I arrived at the event around 1PM which originally the plan was 11AM ๐Ÿ™ and before we head on the event, we had lunch first and do our make-ups. Eventually we met the gang around 3PM ๐Ÿ™ Sorry guys XDD but we’re still incomplete XD other’s have their own problems too~ We really took a lot of time looking and waiting for each other tho~ but in the end it’s still fun meeting everyone ๐Ÿ™‚

You can get your self a souvenir photo c/o Ninja Media PH ๐Ÿ™‚ Naah~ I didn’t get one. I’m good ๐Ÿ˜€ Hahaha!
Fellow cosplayers. They’re Bhelle’s friend ๐Ÿ˜€
OH!! And we saw this guy~ and he’s trapping everyone with his beauty! He’s so pretty and cute! We can’t miss a chance to take a selfie with him! AHAHAHA!
Here’s our Touhou Cos Group! Yay! Nice to meet you guys! ๐Ÿ˜€ and thank you ๐Ÿ˜€ (Photo by Irukanji Photography)
and wacky! XDDDย (Photo by Irukanji Photography)

Irukanji is one of those Photographers we know who loves Touhou Project! We had some shoots with him before and I’m glad he’s on the event~ I find myself comfortable with him taking my photo XD (Honestly, I’m not really good in projecting at all! AHAHA! I’m still very conscious XDDD) but somehow it came out really well~ ๐Ÿ˜€

MOMIJIย 2017 (Photo by Irukanji Photography) – Yup, ME! XDD

Feel free to check his Facebook page~ Follow the link here: IRUKANJI PHOTOGRAPHY

Last! Selfie with the gang! Thanks for reading!!! 8D

16 Comments

1. Sakura

March 27, 2017 at 9:08 pm

I love Beauty and the Beast too! The songs are really nice!

1. Xian

March 29, 2017 at 7:01 am

Hahaha! Glad you like it! It’s good they really retained the original songs although with minor changes to the lyrics and some additional song but it’s still the best! ๐Ÿ˜€

2. Michelle

March 29, 2017 at 8:17 am

OMG this looks so amazing! <3 I love cons and cosplaying. It's so fun and amazing!

1. ๊ณ ์–‘์ดXIAN

March 30, 2017 at 10:54 am

Thank you Michelle! ๐Ÿ™‚
      I saw you love cosplaying as well ๐Ÿ˜€
      Glad we enjoy the same hobbies! ๐Ÿ˜€

3. Gillan Ropero

March 29, 2017 at 2:16 pm

You guys looked great! I wish I could pull off cosplaying but I don’t think I can ๐Ÿ˜‚ Besides, I’m not really into anime & manga. The only series I really followed was Fairy Tail and SNK. I know, I fail at being an anime/manga fan. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    I adore cosplayers, though, because you guys have a keen eye for details. Especially, when you’re the one who’s actually making your costume ๐Ÿ’–
    I love the new layout btw! I’m a fan of minimalist white themes (if you haven’t noticed lmao)

1. ๊ณ ์–‘์ดXIAN

March 30, 2017 at 10:56 am

No that’s okay~ I’m not watching much of anime these days as well. In fact I haven’t watched Fairy Tail yet but I have already cosplayed Wendy Marvel XD AHAHAHA! I am looking forward to SNK S2 and of course one of my cosplans! Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜€

About the layout, naaaah~ this is just temporary XD I might change again soon but thank you ๐Ÿ˜€ I came to love simple layouts as well ๐Ÿ˜€ HAHAHA!

4. Mija Vera

March 31, 2017 at 1:49 pm

First off, you look amazing!!!! Great job on your cosplay!! It is so amazing to have a group cosplay with friends – I totally wish I would have cosplayed more when I was more active at cons!!! I hope you guys do more photo sessions with group cosplays.

I am in awe – so cute!

1. ๊ณ ์–‘์ดXIAN

April 6, 2017 at 10:18 pm

Thanks Mija! I’m looking forward as well for photoshoot and future cosplans! ๐Ÿ˜€

5. Ciaraโ˜…ใ‚ทใƒฃใƒฉ

April 1, 2017 at 12:02 pm

Wow. You all look great~! I was planning to attend Cosplay Carnival (for Haoge HEHEHE), but then I got sick. OTL Glad you had fun at the event. \(^o^)/

1. ๊ณ ์–‘์ดXIAN

April 6, 2017 at 10:21 pm

Aww~ well there are a lot of cons next month ๐Ÿ˜€ Hope you could come there ๐Ÿ˜€ and I saw Haoge XD and I got trapped! AHAHAHA!

6. Tara

April 2, 2017 at 9:57 am

What a great experience and event! Cosplaying is something Iโ€™ve not done myself, but when I see others do it, it looks so fun ๐Ÿ™‚ Your outfit is great. Cosplaying with friends gotta be the best thing ever.
    I LOLed at you finding yaoi at the con. YAY! I recognise the mangas, too, HAHA. Sublime and Junemangas have some great releases.
    And yes to that guy being so pretty and cute! Good on you for taking a photo with him ^^ Thanks for sharing your cosplaying experience.

1. ๊ณ ์–‘์ดXIAN

April 6, 2017 at 10:23 pm

Thanks Tara! Cosplays really fun when with friend ๐Ÿ™‚ There are lot of struggles but still always fun! ๐Ÿ˜€ Heehee~
      I wanted to buy the Hidoku Shinaide but my money isn’t enough~ so saaaaaddd! XDD

7. Brandy

April 3, 2017 at 10:28 am

Looks like you had a blast. I’ve never truly been into it myself, but I always love looking at the costumes. ๐Ÿ™‚

8. Claudine

April 3, 2017 at 8:58 pm

You guys look great! ๐Ÿ˜€ I don’t do cosplays, but I really like seeing people do it! And I’d bet it’s even more fun when you’re doing it with your friends – just like you and your gang ๐Ÿ˜€

1. ๊ณ ์–‘์ดXian

April 6, 2017 at 10:25 pm

Thanks Claudine! It was my first time meeting them actually~ they were looking for touhou cosplayers and I just happen to be one so I joined them ๐Ÿ˜€ Hahahaha! It was really fun even if we just met on that day ๐Ÿ˜€