Hello everyone! Last week was kinda busy for me. I attended 2 Kpop-related events 😀 Last Thursday was the One K Concert. It’s like a Charity event concert that promotes Global Peace 🙂 and the other one was last Sunday, it’s a fan gathering to celebrate SUGA of BTS upcoming Birthday 🙂
**Warning: Image heavy.
One K Concert
Honestly, I don’t really have a plan attending this event because first, it’ on a weekday which is Thursday and second, I am so out of budget. But upon the day itself, whenever I read twts these idols arriving in MNL. I feel so broken and dejected. I have missed them once or twice and then again? NEVER. So I decided to attend. Right after my work shift and on the day itself bought the ticket. We kinda go like panic buying XD Budget? I have ways. “Kung may gusto, may paraan. Kung ayaw, may dahilan. Charot!”
The ticket we got was discounted. We took the GOLD VIP which is almost 50% off. I took the opportunity then since a lot of people selling their tickets discounted so why not? 😀
So I’m not going to make this very long coz I still have the 2nd part of my story 😀 All in all, the event was a major success. I enjoyed the event although there are some problems but still enjoyed the event 🙂 This was organize by All Access Production and good job for them and thank you for bringing BAP, B1A4, CNBLUE, SHINEE, BTOB, AOA and PSY! Here’s some pictures I took during the concert:
So anything else to say here are below:
- I hope AAP consider next time the schedule. Most of us are part of the society and needs to earn money for expenses like this! Kindly do it on weekends. Thanks!
- I’m quite satisfied I watched the concert but I really regret not being on SVIP. The concert have so much freedom than the others and you’re nearer with the artist! Next time I will really consider taking SVIP on this kind of event.
- Hyungsik and Eunkwang sang the song ANAK with CESAR MONTANO! FTW! How to be Cesar Montano?!?!?! XDD
- Yongwha is a major flirt. He knows how to play on stage. I kinda envy those people on SVIP. And CNBLUE is so fun to perform. 3 songs are not enough. I need their FULL CONCERT! As well to SHINEE! Pretty please?? XDDD
//Update// CHECK OUT MY FANCAMS HERE:
BAP Fancam: https://youtu.be/sPebIvdrdPI
B1A4 Fancam: https://youtu.be/-KLzBG2KwXw
BTOB Fancam: https://youtu.be/LDLjWinC5Sw
CNBLUE Fancam: https://youtu.be/Oig1-_NUFLw
SHINEE Fancam: https://youtu.be/bPaP1jVwBQ0
ANAK Cover by Hyungsik & Eunkwang: https://youtu.be/rDxW-6MM2bU
OST Songs: https://youtu.be/cz0v1Shc7fQ
SUGA FIRST LOVE PARTY
For this event, I also didn’t plan to go XD But I guess I was lucky when I won a raffle ticket of 3! That’s when I decided to cancel my other agenda and go here instead! AHAHAHHA! I brought with my friends @Harukookie and @bunayog_mia (twitter) with me.
Suga First Love Party is a fan gathering event to celebrate SUGA (of BTS) upcoming birthday this March 09. This was organized by SUGA’s PHILIPPINE FANBASES: @SUGA_PH, @AGUSTD_PH, @SugaLeague and @ARMYBOX_ (if I missed someone, please let me know :D)
And it’s my first time to attend a kpop fan gathering. I’m not really into fan meets but at least I wanna try~ Good thing I have my friends with me so I’m kinda comfortable 😀 Here’s pictures below about the event. Everything was so cute and simple. I love it!
- I met the people behind those twitter usernames! Hello! Nice to meet you 😀 and thank you so much!
- Although I feel so old (I’m a Noona Fan) I still feel I belong XD Hello Titas of Manila! Don’t leave me alright? XD
- It was a very successful event! Congratulations to all organizers! <3 Looking forward for more!
- See you all on WingsTourinManila? 😀 We’ll see 😀
So that’s all for my Kpop stuff! Thanks for reading! 🙂